Saturday, March 3, 2007

Civil 3D 2008

I know... I know... I myself am pretty excited about the new release. I figured that some of you might be thinking aloud, Civil 3D 2008? Are you kidding me? It's not even 2008 yet and I am still trying to learn C3D 2007... Well, Autodesk has promised to launch a new version each year and sometimes we're left to wonder what else to expect from the new release... The good news is that C3D can be considered still in its infant stage, therefore you can expect a lot of enhancements... The bad news though is that you will have to keep up and learn faster.
I am expected to get a feel of it anytime soon and I really can't wait to get my hands dirty with this new release. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the grading feature will be more stable and better performance from the 2008 version. Just wait and see.

No comments: